In addition to the general bar scene there are many other great places to meet women. The following organizations will help you meet women in Washington, DC. These include discussion forums, groups that put on events for singles and social networking organizations. These are easier situations to meet women than approaching cold a bar.
Join the private discussion forum for the Washington, DC / Baltimore metropolitan area. This site and more than 1000 members is the 2nd largest of its kind in the U.S. Members are dedicated to becoming their best self, develop their ability to attract women and master their social surroundings while provide advice and support for others on the same path. Membership is free to join and participate in all the activities of the forum.
Inside the site you will find:
- Reviews of books, products and services that are designed to help men develop their social skills.
- An active forum with over where you can submit questions relating to your interactions with women and receive very high quality advice. You can also read and learn from 1,000s of posts and responses from others who are asking questions similar to those that you would have.
- A panel of women friendly to men who want to better their skills with women who offer advice from a woman’s point of view.
- This group is not just for keyboard jockeys, members actively reach out to others to find wingmen and advertise social opportunities. Formal meetups are also organized by the leadership of the forum.
- Free seminars are also provided by members of the forum and by dating coaches both local to the DC area and traveling from other parts of the U.S. and the world.
This is a great way to meet women with similar interests and expand your social network in general. Meetup is the world’s largest network of local groups. Meetup makes it easy for anyone to organize a local group or find one of the thousands already meeting up face-to-face. More than 2,000 groups get together in local communities each day, each one with the goal of improving themselves or their communities.
I know what you must be thinking, unless you are already familiar with it. Kickball? Isn’t that what you played in grade school gym class? In the Washington, DC area in particular this is a great way to meet singles that are just out of college or a few years out.
Things To Do® (TTD) produces original events that enrich your social and cultural experiences while enabling you to meet other young professionals in a friendly environment.
From black tie galas to embassy affairs, informational seminars to outdoor adventure, nightclub parties to exotic weekend getaways, TTD combines 30 years of event planning experience with dynamic imagination to provide something for every young professional.
This group has 200,000 D.C. members and hosting more than 1,000 events each year, Professionals in the City is the largest social and networking organization in the country.
Pros in the City organizes hundreds of great events each year to bring together professionals in the D.C. community and familiarize residents with all the excitement that the city has to offer. A typical event ranges from as few as 20 to more than 2,000 attendees. Events includes educational seminars, Speed Dating, outdoor activities like rafting and hiking and more.
Boomerang Bus -
Nightlife Party Bus Tours of Washington, DC and Baltimore!
Friday & Saturday nights from 9:00pm-2:00am. Once we depart from our first stop, we’ll dance our way through DC’s hottest neighborhoods! We’ll hit local bars, pubs, & clubs in many of the following areas: Chinatown, Georgetown, Capitol Hill, DuPont Circle, Downtown, Midtown, Foggy Bottom, & the Southwest Waterfront. At the end of the night, we return you safely back to where we started.
We are Washington’s premiere organization for internationally-minded professionals who enjoy international cultural experiences as well as social, educational, and outdoor events while helping the community. Learn about us, browse our event calendar, and join us as we venture out to discover your city and your world. In addition to attending events, there are many ways to be involved — by volunteering or joining a committee! We look forward to seeing you at an event soon!