Tuesday September 14 at 7:30 – 9:30 PM
Nando’s, 1218 18 Street, Washington, DC
Imagine having the power to know more about a person within the first 5 minutes than it takes most people a lifetime to figure out.
Have people flock to you, saying “do me, do me,” while they eagerly line up to hear what you have to say.
In this course “Dating the Write Way” you will be presented with a basic introduction to the most common and easy to read handwriting traits. Learn how you can use handwriting analysis as a very fun and revealing social ice breaker for dates, parties or for anytime you meet someone new. In addition to being a fun party trick you will also have a powerful secret weapon to find out if they really are the type of person you want to get to know better or if there are reasons it would be doomed from the start.
You will Learn:
- How to to keep one person or a group of people intrigued and entertained without having to know any jokes or crazy stories.
- The 13 different meanings of the letter t and what they tell you about your date?
- How to find out from 1 letter if someone is a budding nymphomaniac or would be a cold fish.
- How to stop making the same dating mistakes over and over and how to break free.
- How to avoid heartache when you learn to identify 9 personality “hell traits,” at least know what you are getting into or walk away.
- How to determine if you will click with someone emotionally and have passion in your relationship.
- Quickly spot a pathological liar and who you can trust to be open and honest.
You will also:
- Perform your own guided analysis of your writing or a sample that you bring with you based on what you have learned in class.
- Analyze the writing of one of the most notorious serial killers in our time and learn what personality traits made him so dangerous.
Signup today and receive a free mini workbook on how to get started analyzing handwriting.
Our speaker is a dating coach and consultant based in Washington, DC with over 11 years of experience in the dating and meeting women community. He became a certified Handwriting Expert 10 years ago through Bart Baggett’s Handwriting University and has taught many seminars over the years on handwriting analysis and dating.
Michael also gives many other workshops on dating, sex education and other topics. His book “Become That Guy” on dating and self development for men will come back from the publishers by the end of September. Michael offers one on one coaching by phone and infield as well as group infield coaching. Contact Michael today for a one on one coaching consultation or to sign up for one of his upcoming infield sessions.