BeautifulPeople Review 2021
- Features: Rating lets you pick who is BeautifulPeople material; the site has limited features
- Safety: Email account and identity verification, end-to-end encrypted chatting
- Usability: Fancy features like the social stream and favorites list make it fun to use
There are fully-detailed profiles, one of the most comprehensive on the web.
Profiles boast 8 sections, including a gallery, About me section all the way to a sidebar.
Members choosing to undertake full screening earn “verified” status.
There is online status and activity displayed on profiles – easy to track active members.
Profile details, including photos, can be edited afterward – leaves several profiles scanty.
Members cannot edit profiles until they become full members.
Rating profiles is problematic on the app; this could be an app issue, or the quality of profiles is incompatible with the app.
- Photo settings can be adjusted to private BeautifulPeople.com. It means not every Tom, Dick, and Harry, unregistered, can check out your profile details.
- There are tips for similar profiles you can like and engage further.
- The site hosts events which registered members can attend.
- There is a nifty forum for members to query appropriately and partake in discussions.
- Rating feature lets you pick out which freshmen and women can join this platform.
- The voting feature lets you pick which BeautifulPeople is fit for dating; choices include hmm, okay, Beautiful, and so on.
- A special feature allows BeautifulPeople non-paying members to receive bonuses if they undergo verification.
Enjoy exciting chatting, and plan fun dating on premium accounts where communication is maximized. You can upgrade from a feeless plan, or get verified, receive bonuses and messages at your pleasure.
- 1 month - $25
- 3 months - $16.99 per month; Total = $50
- 6 months - $12.49 per month; Total = $75
BeautifulPeople dating facilitates credit card payments and allows for PayPal payments as well. There are no provisions for other payments like Money Orders or Skrill. On that note, paying members have access to final scores of applications; they can also solicit full-sized photos from other BeautifulPeople.
BeautifulPeople App Review
The only downside to the BeautifulPeople app is the rating feature. It is meant to allow members to select who is dating material on this site. However, it takes too long to load on the app, but the rest of the nifty features found on the website are availed here too. You can peruse searches or results in column-type displays. There are limited features on the BeautifulPeople app, fewer than the desktop website. It remains an easy-to-use platform, and our BeautifulPeople.com review found the app available for iOS and Android platforms. Incidentally, it costs less to upgrade via the BeautifulPeople App.
This site attracts members with varying physical, emotional, and social needs. Thousands of members seek to make business partners, while others search for one-nighters, others look for friends, and some have dating requirements. The dating site has over 1 million registered members worldwide and boasts a commendable 90,000 users located in the USA.
- Active Age Range: Mostly singles aged between 20 and 35
- Recommended for: Networking for business and social events
- User Base: Mostly straight men and women hailing from the US, UK, Brazil.
The activity statistics show the site boasts a weekly user count of approximately 3700 members.
All BeautifulPeople profile information is required from the onset, including profile pics. Several members choose to update profile information later. However, with some members fully capturing their details, you could be losing out. Signing up is allowed via Facebook, while email verification remains mandatory. You can begin the process and be done in less than three minutes. Most members capture all details, including sexual orientation and net worth. Added to these virtues, you can add what you hope to achieve after joining this dating site, with choices like networking for business, love, and partying making it high on most members’ lists.
There is a game-type vetting for applicants to prove they are BeautifulPeople material.
Members’ only accessibility keeps off riff-raff from checking out profiles.
There is free messaging for all members, including those awaiting approval (applicants).
The site has a heavy global user base, with over a million users to engage.
Security measures are decent, with mandatory email verification.
There is a handy BeautifulPeople downloadable app for Android and iOS users.
Non-members have limited use of the BeautifulPeople dating site.
Many profiles remain scanty, meaning users have to request more information.
Profile editing is only possible once you are a fully registered member.
Some features, like Rating, are annoyingly slow on the mobile app.
Upon investigation, the BeautifulPeople dating review concluded that this platform is indeed a work of art, and joining it removes many networking challenges. You can knock off a few birds with one stone or profile in this case.
Is BeautifulPeople a Scam or Legit – Any Good?
This site is legally recognized as a dating service. It has been offering said services since 2002 in Denmark and 2005 in the United Kingdom.
Is It Possible to Mask My BeautifulPeople Images?
The site promotes transparency; thus, masking images could lead to accounts being frozen or suspended.
Is BeautifulPeople Cheaper than Alternative Cougar Sites?
This dating platform is priced equivalent to other cougar dating sites. It boasts more value for money with its modern-day features.
Is BeautifulPeople a Free-to-Use Site?
There are limited features on a free membership, including viewing profiles. Access to live chats and profile photos are on paid accounts only.
Try for free today – BeautifulPeople is a wonderful networking site that does not disappoint!